Commercial Tenant Advocate
The landlord has a team of advisers on their side! Don’t you deserve someone batting on your side so you can get on with the running of your business?
Issues that a commercial or retail tenant faces:
- finding the right premises is hard and sometimes daunting
- negotiate rental increases or decreases
- getting estimations for future rental increases or decreases that are fair and commercially competitive
- keeping up to date with the commercial real estate market
- negotiate the best lease terms for you
- making sure you are fully informed of your rights and obligations
- your lease renewal obligations
- dealing with market rent reviews
- negotiating a lease or landlord dispute
- preparing for lease portfolio reviews
- finding solutions for the life of the business
- negotiating maintenance and capital upgrades to the property
SFR Property Professionals is here to help. We can take the hassle out of the commercial tenancy mind field, and as part of a multidisciplinary financial advice practice, we can provide all the services and advice needed under the SFR Advisory Group to put on equal footing with your landlord so you can focus on the business.